Revelations

CIC - Duke Cicero

Revelations

Post by CIC - Duke Cicero » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:04 pm

Though I desperately want to have a game again (any leads?), I think we can safely say this one won’t be restarting and the spilling of secrets can commence for any still checking in - I see WM and WB posted recently.

Cicero was a fighter/priest, not a fighter/thief, and was building up hidden temples to Eloele. As someone who usually is more focused on prosperity, I was looking forward to a life of chaos this time. Unfortunately, didn’t have time to get much off the ground.
Duke Cicero
Mayor of Salviene

A man so deep, he's almost unfathomable!
A man so quick, he's even fast asleep!

YK - Yuri Khavlor
King

Re: Revelations

Post by YK - Yuri Khavlor » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:45 pm

Concept: Yuri only acts the role of the ex-druid using his knowledge to exploit resources from the landscape in revenge for the loss of his daughter to a wild animal. In reality, the daughter he mourns is not his own; instead the ancestral memory of a father losing his daughter to her mad pursuit of immortality and corruption of nature. His purpose now is to play the chameleon and integrate himself into the realm's hive of villainy, to get close enough to see if there remains a daughter that can be saved, or simply an unnatural aberration to be destroyed.

Blood History: Yuri Khavlor is descended from the elf herbalist who had fathered Danita Kusor, after her transformation to the Chimaera and the death of her mother the vos midwife. The painful memories of a father losing his daughter is what motivates Yuri and gives some insight into dealings with the Awnshegh.

The move to strengthen the Council of Leaders, was mostly me OOC wanting to help the concept for this campaign and make the position of Leader be worth the potential death sentence. IC the thoughT was just that solidifying Lyssan as the capital would make studying the Chimaera easier.

During the game, Yuri would develop relations with the realm of Osoerde, fueling both sides of the conflict. This was to undermine Jaison Raenach, while making Terence Gryphon and Vos, the kingmaker faction of that realm.
Last edited by YK - Yuri Khavlor on Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
YK - Yuri Khavlor
Lord Mayor of Lyssan
“Nature is not cruel, but pitilessly indifferent. The hardest lesson for one to learn, is to admit that things might be neither good nor evil, but simply callous -- indifferent to all suffering"

CIC - Duke Cicero

Post by CIC - Duke Cicero » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:28 pm

That’s REALLY cool!
Duke Cicero
Mayor of Salviene

A man so deep, he's almost unfathomable!
A man so quick, he's even fast asleep!

LMC - Lord Mayor Cowell

Post by LMC - Lord Mayor Cowell » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:12 pm

Did not have time to get very much done. Was mostly greedy, and embezzling anything I could.

Such as RP given to help with council actions, I spent some of it on what it was meant for, and kept the rest. Ws supposed to take the mage alive, but killed and bloodthefted her instead.

Forgot most of my plans for the future.
Lord Mayor Cowell VI