Cultue, Traits, and Evolution

LK - Lady Katrijn

Re: Cultue, Traits, and Evolution

Post by LK - Lady Katrijn » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:38 am

Maybe we should close this thread. Or at least get back to just discussing what was initially been discussed. Feels like a personal feud between two players.
---

Katrijn the Crimson Blade
Mayor of Hamein

CSF - Flint

Post by CSF - Flint » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:46 am

Nah that's just crazy amy, this is what happens anytime anyone interacts with her. Speaking as a new player I would have liked a warning about her when I joined up.
Captain Shanol Flint

TH - The Hunt
Emperor

Post by TH - The Hunt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:49 am

John, if you weren't scared, you wouldn't be feverishly defensive. You know it's not my characters you're scared of, it's me as a person--although you go after my characters as much as you go after me, because you consider it all part of one war to defend your gigantic, over-inflated ego. What you're doing here IS attempting to get over your fear of me, by trying so damn hard to tear me down and convince everyone that any mistake you make here is actually things going according to plan.

Your blathering bullshit, your lack of common sense, and your spinning out are on full display and look how much that matters. Maybe it's time you tried a different strategy, one that doesn't depend on trying to mold everything and everyone around you like they were just clay in your hands?

You're not 'calling me on being full of crap', you're trying to convince yourself and everyone else that I am and you're not, because you think that's a viable strategy; you think willpower and belief can shape the world in a practical way and make it a safer place for you and your hideously overextended personal boundaries.

Same goes for Rich, though as he just demonstrated he's more interested in convincing others than himself.
"The Hunt rides. The Hunt protects."

TF - The Fortress

Post by TF - The Fortress » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:01 pm

Not defensive...tired of reading your inane and piss-poor responses. You continue to show the lack of self-awareness multiple individuals have informed you of. You also are like a dog with a bone, you just hang on regardless if it is in your best interest or not.

I have zero fear of you. If I was worried about you I wouldn't be confrontational. I am confrontational with you simply because you continue to drive away good players and have never added to the game in a positive and productive manner.

I have made plenty of mistakes, that's the difference between you and I. When I make a mistake, I recognize it, own up to it, and strive to do better. You though, fail to recognize it, fail to own it, and strive to double down and make things worse every time.

Whereas I am self-aware enough to know and understand I am fallible and have made bad decisions, you continue to claim you are always right.

Going back to the Isle of Deeds example, you continue to claim complete and utter nonsense from the explanations of why you thought it was okay to steal from someone else because you needed stuff more, to the current game where you did the exact same thing in the Calling and then were surprised when you were then taken apart for your selfish point of view.

You dig your grave on your own every time and then blame everyone else for why you are in the hole. When I dig a hole, I know it and own it. Again, the difference is I have an ability to understand and take ownership of my actions and I don't blame others for them. You, on the other hand, always blame someone other than yourself for whatever predicament you are in.
The Fortress!

Morwe of Cuiraécen

Face each day like a storm;
Respect it;
Fear it;
Endure it;
Thrive in it!

TH - The Hunt
Emperor

Post by TH - The Hunt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:28 pm

Not defensive...tired of reading your inane and piss-poor responses. You continue to show the lack of self-awareness multiple individuals have informed you of. You also are like a dog with a bone, you just hang on regardless if it is in your best interest or not.
You were defensive last night, for sure. 9 times out of 10, you're on the attack, just like this. It's rare that you feel a need to defend yourself, but it's more common than dirt that you feel a need to keeping marking your territory like this. And where's your self-awareness? None of this is in your best interest.
I have zero fear of you. If I was worried about you I wouldn't be confrontational. I am confrontational with you simply because you continue to drive away good players and have never added to the game in a positive and productive manner.
You're confrontational because you're afraid. You're trying to claw back, trying to win at every turn. You drive away good players. To you, 'adding to the game in a productive and positive manner' means 'adding to the game in a way that benefits you and your friends', you don't have a horizon beyond that--and it doesn't matter to you if the fun of the many others you have contempt for gets spoiled in the process.
I have made plenty of mistakes, that's the difference between you and I. When I make a mistake, I recognize it, own up to it, and strive to do better. You though, fail to recognize it, fail to own it, and strive to double down and make things worse every time.
You seem to be describing yourself right here, care to provide examples of when you owned up to making a mistake--particularly when interacting with me, or the others you disdain?
Whereas I am self-aware enough to know and understand I am fallible and have made bad decisions, you continue to claim you are always right.
Pure projection. Claiming I'm 'right' often wouldn't even matter--more often what you're trying to do is say that my opinions and perspectives have no value or validity whatsoever, right or wrong. Again, it's fear that motivates you to do that, you're afraid that if my point of view is even considered, your house of cards will crumble.
Going back to the Isle of Deeds example, you continue to claim complete and utter nonsense from the explanations of why you thought it was okay to steal from someone else because you needed stuff more...
You're injecting your (flawed) view of morality into the game, here, with a clear double standard in effect. You think because it's 'not okay' to steal from someone (who was apparently hoarding resources, and apparently took them from someone else) it's therefore 'okay' to deliver a disproportionate and self-destructive 'punishment' that makes the whole world poorer? Okay, cool story, bro. You don't get to impose that view on everyone, and more importantly, you don't get to ignore the flaws in your own opinion while participating in the self-righteous mobbing and then push your demented conclusions on the entire community as though it were some sort of gospel truth.
...to the current game where you did the exact same thing in the Calling and then were surprised when you were then taken apart for your selfish point of view.
I didn't do that at all, AA did. MF didn't 'need' the items, and his motivations weren't 'selfish'. You need to get your head out of the propaganda ass before you start trying to push OOC opinions of IC invents you know hardly anything about.
You dig your grave on your own every time and then blame everyone else for why you are in the hole.
So you say, and yet the difference between you and me in this analogy would be that you use an earthmover instead of a shovel, and when you get yourself and the earthmover stuck in the hole, you act smug and rationalize this as you not technically being in the hole.
When I dig a hole, I know it and own it.
Ha, since when? So many times you've distanced yourself from your failures, and when you lucked out and the consequences didn't become manifest, you used that as an opportunity to deflect blame--you only take it when you've sunk so deep into the hole you need help from others to get out.
You, on the other hand, always blame someone other than yourself for whatever predicament you are in.
You can't tell me you haven't noticed how many people are intent on seeing me put and kept in 'predicaments', yourself included. You started this whole conversation by listing such predicaments, real and imagined, because you thought this was evidence for your arguments. Guess what? It's evidence that I can legitimately blame you, because you are so deeply invested in establishing the narrative you're describing. You're constantly trying to discredit me and wear down this groove for everyone to assume and believe in my alleged low character because that's your fucking personal strategy.

Way to contradict yourself.
Last edited by TH - The Hunt on Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TF - The Fortress

Post by TF - The Fortress » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Go Amy Go! You got this! You're still a winner in my eyes!
The Fortress!

Morwe of Cuiraécen

Respect it;
Fear it;
Endure it;
Thrive in it!

TH - The Hunt
Emperor

Post by TH - The Hunt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:32 pm

You didn't even take the time to read it. Great job.

TF - The Fortress

Post by TF - The Fortress » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:36 pm

You said 'blah blah blah' etc. I heard the school teacher from Charlie Brown. I read it because I actually can read quickly. It's pointless to beat a dead horse, but I see no need to respond to every little quibble you have -- particularly when I can just go and pull the email with you stating X or Y or Z and then changing your stance to C or D or P.

I responded because I believe you're a winner, no matter who or what group has told you that you aren't. I know you'll grow up one day and become someone we will all be proud of and just shake our heads in amazement as we go, "I knew she'd make it some day!"

Keep it up Amy, you will go far in life! :)
The Fortress!

Morwe of Cuiraécen

Respect it;
Fear it;
Endure it;
Thrive in it!

TH - The Hunt
Emperor

Post by TH - The Hunt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Your defense mechanisms are in high gear.

Try again when you've calmed down, you might learn something.

TF - The Fortress

Post by TF - The Fortress » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Yes, absolutely. I cower before your might oh mighty one!

If you were ever in any of the group forums I've been in, or pretty much anyone else I've interacted with over the years in game and out of game, you'd have a ton of examples of me owning up to stuff in real life and in game. End of the day, I know you have an intelligence behind the idiocy you often spew, but you can't get out of your own way and keep pissing into the wind and then are upset at everyone else that you got pissed on by yourself. One day you will surprise the shit out of me and actually do something decent, but I have no fear that will occur anytime within the next few years. :)
The Fortress!

Morwe of Cuiraécen

Respect it;
Fear it;
Endure it;
Thrive in it!