Kn Rule Feedback

WM - The Waste Mage
King

Re: Kn Rule Feedback

Post by WM - The Waste Mage » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:34 pm

DM rolling our stats again though right?

DM Juan
Site Admin

Post by DM Juan » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Yes, I will roll them.

SG - Sigrun Godefroy

Post by SG - Sigrun Godefroy » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 pm

*okay thank god i rolled mediocre*

I am excited for this now though
Sigrun Godefroy warrior of Hircine

RaH - Rassan al Hamam

Post by RaH - Rassan al Hamam » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm

What about the xp Table? Gonna keep it? I think the leveling was to fast and the difference between multiclass and single class to high.

Kind of weird when you have L8 and L16 people in the same group in a Main adventure.

TF - The Fortress

Post by TF - The Fortress » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:42 pm

That comes more from actions taken. I have a feeling the level 16 spammed sources and adventures...and the level 8 did a bunch of stuff that was not spamming holdings and adventures.

Everyone shouldn't be the same level, that gets boring fast. Personal power should tend to come at the expense of realm power though. There was a reason why people disliked adventuring regents...they weren't at home to tend to the business needing done.
The Fortress!

Morwe of Cuiraécen

Face each day like a storm;
Respect it;
Fear it;
Endure it;
Thrive in it!

YK - Yuri Khavlor
King

Post by YK - Yuri Khavlor » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:42 pm

RM - Ragrum Mithrilhand wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm
What about the xp Table? Gonna keep it? I think the leveling was to fast and the difference between multiclass and single class to high.

Kind of weird when you have L8 and L16 people in the same group in a Main adventure.
The XP difference between single and multi-class is only one level (or less), If there was more then a couple levels different the cause is source of XP.
Building XP is getting a nerf, So: Don't ignore your bloodline, increasing it is a decent source, otherwise ruling holdings is a great source.

I think training armies need a bump, should be worth more XP on average then casting a realm spell.

Multiclass generally means twice the possible holdings being realm ruled for even more XP.
YK - Yuri Khavlor
Lord Mayor of Lyssan
“Nature is not cruel, but pitilessly indifferent. The hardest lesson for one to learn, is to admit that things might be neither good nor evil, but simply callous -- indifferent to all suffering"

DM Juan
Site Admin

Post by DM Juan » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:45 pm

I reduced XP from a lot of things that abused speed-levelling (building, adventure XP). And if you don't start with 30 source 1s, and rule them up a dozen times, you won't speed level from domain XP either.

Multiclass SHOULD be lower level. But, they are not that different. 0-1 level lower in early game, usually 2-3 levels lower by mid-late game with same XP, which is where it should be.

WM - The Waste Mage
King

Post by WM - The Waste Mage » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:48 pm

DM Juan wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:45 pm
And if you don't start with 30 source 1s, and rule them up a dozen times, you won't speed level from domain XP either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

:D :D :D :D

DM Juan
Site Admin

Post by DM Juan » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:49 pm

Currently, training units gives 100XP per GB cost.

RaH - Rassan al Hamam

Post by RaH - Rassan al Hamam » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:50 pm

SAS - Survivors at Sea wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:42 pm
RM - Ragrum Mithrilhand wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm

The XP difference between single and multi-class is only one level (or less), If there was more then a couple levels different the cause is source of XP.
Building XP is getting a nerf, So: Don't ignore your bloodline, increasing it is a decent source, otherwise ruling holdings is a great source.

I think training armies need a bump, should be worth more XP on average then casting a realm spell.

Multiclass generally means twice the possible holdings being realm ruled for even more XP.

You are wrong...

The XP for 10/10 is the same as 14 singleclass. Thats 4 levels difference.
In early levels its less but later its 4 levels.