Racial Building Materials

HaQ - Hakim al-Qadr

Re: Racial Building Materials

Post by HaQ - Hakim al-Qadr » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:21 am

Trade Routes are the #1 priority. They are less critical for Sidhelien and Karamhul maybe (I disagree) - but they are easily the quickest way to make GB income and the most important method of long term resource stability. The 'scout' ability was important for early conquest - but it was ensuring people under Mishrak's dominion focused on efficiently building trade and conveying resources that enables me to have large armies.
Turn to Avani before you return to Avani
Hakim al-Qadr
Mayor of Barniere

TH - The Hunt
Emperor

Post by TH - The Hunt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:25 am

GBs are still harder to get--and it costs GBs to invest in ways to obtain GBs--so it doesn't matter that you have to make investments before you get around to trade routes. It's still easier to secure resources for construction than GBs for construction.
"The Hunt rides. The Hunt protects."

JB - Jana Boulderbrew
King

Post by JB - Jana Boulderbrew » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:36 am

AP - Apiskopalny Piekielne wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:14 am
An as these are ways to get GBs, and occur before Trade routes are even possible, it would seem that GBs are more readily available for those buildings long before resources become a concern (opposite your assertion)
Well, I kinda disagree. This game it has been easier to get resources than GB/RP (for me at least ;) ).
"Success is measured in blood, yours or your enemies."