End of Game / Next Game?

TH - The Hunt
Emperor

Re: End of Game / Next Game?

Post by TH - The Hunt » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:17 pm

If there's a Khinasi deity associated with the Spirited Way, it's the shard that focuses on magic-use ethics (and has paladins to that effect). The Spirited Way ceased to be good-aligned after Namel died (even though her death was temporary).

I think they'd have just flocked to Lady Nesirie, though, and if they ever split again it would have been a generational thing.
"The Hunt rides. The Hunt protects."

CBC - Garand

Post by CBC - Garand » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:51 pm

I am curious what happened to the Gnolls when I left.
Kaigan: Before the ancient flame..
"We grieve."
Kaigan: At this loss..
"We weep."
Kaigan: For the fallen..
"We shout."
Kaigan: And for ourselves..
"We take our leave."

MS - Meaghan Smith

Post by MS - Meaghan Smith » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:54 pm

They joined Lady Nesirie and slowly expanded across the desert. Presumably they stayed out of the remainder of the last war and continued to rebuild their strength.

For the new game I believe Juan indicated they are predominantly Neutral (with leanings towards good) and a distrust of most humans still.
Meaghan 'the Smith'

Baroness-Elector of Graven, Countess of Gravendale, Merchant-Princess of the Graven Trading Federated Order

"What has been built cannot be destroyed, save by those without vision, heart, or inspiration."

TH - The Hunt
Emperor

Post by TH - The Hunt » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Prior to the game ending, they were rebuilding in the desert with help from Polska. The next turn, Polska was going to join the Serpent River Federation to become the Sky Serpent Federation, a sort of intelligence alliance with elected representatives from every province and voluntary commitments to a shared military. Olaf and the gnolls were going to be invited to join, next, in hopes the four (five if Siocce counts) could rival Anuire, the central alliance, and Rhyel's power bloc.
"The Hunt rides. The Hunt protects."

SG - Sigrun Godefroy

Post by SG - Sigrun Godefroy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 pm

i'd say they might trust some polska remnants XD those that didn't go become vos, but the sidhelian side
Sigrun Godefroy warrior of Hircine